Saturday, November 29, 2008

X'mas Markt

Hello....after spending money from Black Friday, we went to my cousin's house for "get together" for our Thanksgiving since I did not cook and they were at his friends. We spent the night at my cousin's place because we all got drunk. The next day, we all woke up late for hung over. I felt miserable and had terrible headache. Since its Saturday, we all have no plans until we decided to go to the German's Christmas Markt at Rothenburg. I've been in Rothenburg last January but I got sick (migraine attacked) when we got there so we (I) didn't really enjoyed our trip there. This time, we want to see the Christmas lights and to buy Christmas gifts for our family that made in Germany so we drove on Rothenburg. We left around 3:30 pm so that we could see their Christmas decorations and lights. From Ramstein area to Rothenburg, it took us 2 hours drive. We got there before 6pm, the parking lot was dark but we found the place because we were using GPS or navigator (nice to have or own one). I was disappointed again because seeing the Christmas Markt at Rothenburg was disappointing. Not a lot of stores were open, some are close early, only few vendors, and it doesn’t seem its Christmas there because few Christmas lights were lit (no wonder not a lot of people were there). I got upset, too because my daughter dropped my only camera and now it got damaged. I know that my camera had been dropped many times but this time it damaged bad because every time I turn it on, a few seconds, it will turn off itself. Now I need to look or browse on internet for new camera. I’ll probably wait this Christmas or for my birthday, he he he….

Have a nice weekend….

No comments: