Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving is almost here....

Thanksgiving is almost here, one more day and time for family and friends get together. We decided not to do anything on Thanksgiving because my cousin and his wife will be at his co-workers party. I am still lazy and tired of cooking for Thanksgiving because of last weekend party. We might go to Movie Theater and see “Quantum of Solace”- James Bond instead, plus I’m excited for Black Friday (means BIG SALE). We want to go to bed early on Thursday night so that we have energy for shopping the next day, he he he….Hopefully, we will get a GOOD deal on electronics (for adults), clothes (adults and kids) and toys (for kids) for Christmas gifts. I’m buying gifts for my family back in Texas. We won’t be here in Ramstein area for Christmas and New Years for the reason that we will be spending our Holidays at my sister-in-law in England [I’m very excited!!!!]. But after Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, we will be at my cousin's house. We might spend the night there because we are going to get drunk and that's include me! I hardly drink but because it's holiday, it's acceptable! ha ha ha....

Have a nice day to y'all.....

No comments: