Monday, November 3, 2008

God's Word of Encouragement

Real Peace-Now and Forever!

"I've told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I [Jesus] have overcome the world." John 16:33

Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. The God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers and sisters, keep your thoughts on whatever is right or deserves praise: things that are true, honorable, fair, pure, acceptable, or commendable. Practice what you've learned and received from me, what you heard and saw me do. Then the God who gives this peace will be with you. Philippians 4:6-9

Suddenly, a large army of angles appeared with the angel. They were praising God by saving,
"Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those who
have his glory will!"
Luke 2:13-14

"I'm leaving you peace. I'm giving you my peace. I[Jesus] don't give you the kind of peace that the world gives. So don't be troubled or cowardly." John 14:27

Have a nice day to y'all....

No comments: