Monday, October 13, 2008

Too Much Walking on Weekend.....

Hi! Everyone….how’s your weekend? We went to Sweden on 3 days weekend for American holiday (Columbus Day). We flew with my family and my cousin and his wife to Stockholm. Stockholm is the most beautiful place or city I’ve ever been so far in Europe. We feel comfortable because everyone speaks English, from kids to adults. We don’t have to learn their language! They (Swedish people) are courteous, well-mannered, and polite. They are also honest because if they don’t know your question, they let you show where to go to get help. Everyone there is helpful!!! I said to myself that it’s my first and last to go to Sweden but seeing the place, I changed my mind. I might go back there one more time. So much to do…..It is expensive place from foods to hotels but I think it’s worth it. You don’t need a tour guide because riding on Hop On Hop Off bus; it will tell you everything you need, from history to famous sights. We appreciated the man who helped us out about all the information. He saved us money for not buying the Stockholm card. We thank him a lot. Next time we go there, we’ll get his name. We won’t forget him. Thank you again…. Check out my other site for more pictures


Have A Nice Day to y’all…….

No comments: