Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad News!!!!

Hello everyone….Yesterday was bad day for my husband and I because we got our mail with bad news. No one dies or hurts except our investments. I’ve been hearing about the financial crisis in United States but I never thought that it will affect our investment, too. My husband was sooooo upset and dismay about the news. We’ve been in this company for more than 10 years and we never, ever think that it will happen to us this kind of situation. My husband is so crazy about these stocks that he depends on for my daughter’s college or for his 2nd retirement. Me? I just ignore it. I don’t like to depend on any company who has stocks because they are not too solid enough to depend on. Much company will tell you at first that you’ll make a lot of money if you invest with them. I would say, yes but at the end, your money will go to the drain. They can’t promise a 100% that your money will not be touch, use or lose. If their company is going down, your money for sure is going down with them. We lost almost $20,000!!! That’s a lot of money for regular citizen like us. I told him that we didn’t really lose our money except the one we gained. I even mentioned him that it wasn’t lost totally everything. We still have money on it and the best thing to do now is to cash it. I also suggested to him to buy his dream car Mercedes Benz before we lose everything. He is still convinced that it will go up or it will go back to normal. I don’t really know what is his plan for our investment but for me is for my daughter’s college. It’s upsetting but we can’t do anything about it except hoping that everything’s will go back to normal.

Have A Nice Day to y’all

No comments: