Monday, October 20, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Hello everyone…how’s your day today? My husband has doctor’s appointment today and I accompanied him since I don’t work. Also I want to go some places like Takko, Vogele and Real (German stores) besides hospital coz he is my driver (he he he….) While I was waiting for my husband to be done in his appointment, I went to use their restroom and I found a book. A God’s Word of Encouragement and I started to read and I enjoyed it so it’s my pleasure to share it with you on my next blog. After we finished on my hubby’s appointment, we went to Takko to see the jacket that I saw on a deustch flier or catalog. I really like the jacket, not only simple and nice but also on sale. It was disappointing because they run out so we went to the other store but no luck again because they are out, too! I felt dismay but I found a pullover clothe in Vogele store for cheap price so I bought it. The last store we went to is Real and I bought a lot of yarn for 1 euro only per yarn. Since I started to learn knitting, I’m been looking for yarn. I went to Arts and Crafts in our community but not a lot of choices and it’s too expensive ($5.75 per yarn). I’m glad that I saw Real’s fliers and I bought a bunch of yarns. I’m sooo tired but I guess it’s worth it because I have the things I wanted.


Have A Nice Day to y’all…….

No comments: