Monday, September 29, 2008

Hectic Weekends.....

Hi Everyone… How’s your weekend? My weekend was hectic because we are planning to go to Stockholm, Sweden. We got a good deal on tickets but looking for hotels is not fun for me. I did not know that looking for hotels are not easy to do. It took us over 3 hours to make hotel reservation on internet because we (me and my cousin) have to agree on the location, convenient and especially on price! We searched too many hotels until we both agree which one to pick. Thanks for my cousin for his patients surfing from the internet. We finally found the hotel next to the airport (Connect Hotel Skavsta) and in the center of Stockholm (Nordic Sea Hotel). Now, we are planning how and how much we should spend on food once we get there. Because I heard that it’s too expensive on Stockholm for tourist spot. I did not know that making your own vacation is too hassle. We are used to go to the bus trip like the USO, Enjoy tours or RTT and it’s included everything except for your lunch, dinner and the souvenirs you buy. Our vacation will be on Oct. 10-13 and hopefully we’ll get there and come back safe and sound. I’m sure it will be exciting and interesting.

Have A Nice Day to y’all….

No comments: