Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog words!!!

Hi! Everyone….I’m so busy and tired today by reading all kinds of information about the blogs. I stayed in my computer almost all day so I could learn more details about blogging. I have read everything but it’s hard for me to understand it. I want to know those words from blogs and no matter how many times I have read, it won’t take my little brain! (he he he...). I even use our own language (Tagalog) so it will be easy for me to understand it but still nothing! Thanks to my friend who made me started blogging, I called her for help! She helped me how to add widget in my site and to put my name on her “Followers”. Now, I learned two things today. I even got some advice from her; she said “be patient”. I will try….my friend! Thanks again….

Have A Nice Day to y’all…..

No comments: