Monday, October 26, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday # 1

Another new meme I'm participating called Mellow Yellow Monday. I really enjoying this different meme. Makes you think and share some photos you have been keeping. Just for example of this photo that I took last year in Sweden. My cousin ordered an expensive and little portion meal in a sophisticated Restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden. A salmon with mussels and chopped green onion and parsley. The sauce they use I don't know the name of it, sorry!

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Do you want to join Mellow Yellow Monday? Just click the logo and please feel free to join Mr. Linky and others for this fun MYM.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

looks yummy! welcome to MYM! nice first entry..ginugutom ata ako Way!

Daily Noursihment said...

mine is up!already sent you an email Way!

SquirrelQueen said...

That does look tasty, welcome to Mellow Yellow Monday.
http://thrusquirreleyes.blogspot.com/