Monday, December 15, 2008

Word of God

Encouragement When Lonely

The Lord is my shepard, I am never in nedd. He make me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside peaceful waters. He renews my souls. He guides me along the paths of righteousness for the sake of his name. Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, because you are with me, I fear no harm. Your rod and your staff give me courage.
You prepare a banguet for me while my enemies watch. You anont my head with oil. My cup overflows.
Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the Lord's house for days without end.
Psalm 23

The you will call, and the Lord will answer. You will cry for help, and he will say, "Here I am!"
Isaiah 58:9

"And remember that I [Jesus] am always with you until the end of time."
Mathhew 28:20

No comments: