Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 more days before Christmas and counting.....

Hi friends....another weekend came and Christmas is getting closer and closer and I'm ready for the Holidays to come. I’m done wrapping and sending gifts for my family and friends here in Germany and back in Texas. I can’t wait and I'm so eager to see England and spend Christmas and New Year with family. Another adventure I’m going to explore to see new country with different and beautiful views and exciting experience with interesting history. But before we go to England, we are going to attend Christmas party for my husband’s work and birthday party for my husband’s niece in Wiesbaden. I’m soo busy before and after Christmas and hopefully our New Year will be prosperous, peaceful and happy. To all my friends in blogging, I apologize if I haven’t visit you because hard to find the time to see your sites but I promise next year when I come back from vacation, I will try my best to drop in at your blogs. I’ll see you next time….

England....be ready and here I come!!!(ha ha ha...)

You have a great and wonderful weekend to you all……

No comments: