Friday, June 26, 2009

Death in Hollywood

Hello, everyone... I'm finally back from our short vacation in London. I'm sorry if I haven't update my blogs for I am still busy. We got back last Saturday (June 20) and of course the next day is Father's Day and because we are still exhausted from our trip, we just rest and relax from home. My husband is not in the mood to go somewhere that day so we decided to stay home and watched the TFC news we missed. And when Monday came, he started to work and as usual, I put away our stuffs where it belongs. I started to organized and clean our house because my brother in-law and his family from Singapore might come here in Germany for a week vacation. Too much work but it's okay because we haven't seen them for more than 10 years. When I was checking my email at the yahoo site, I found something tragic story about the celebrities like Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson are dead. I wasn't shocked to hear that Farrah Fawcett is dead due to her cancer but reading about Michael Jackson, I was surprised, shocked and I can't still believe it while I'm reading the articles. That's a tragic one and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will mourn and grieve deeply especially his family because he died young. There are a lot things going on around the world and people still recovering from the pandemic or epidemic we are facing like swine flu or they call it H1N1 virus. Also about the missing people from airplane crushed (don't have the update because I haven't watch any U.S. news) and now from celebrity. Not only Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett had died, 2 or 3 weeks ago, David Carradine also past away. I don't like to hear any death but sometimes we have to face it and think that it's Gods will or he has reason we don't know. For the family of past celebrities, CONDOLENCE....


God Bless you all....

No comments: