Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Week....

Hello everyone...time goes fast because it's my daughter's summer vacation this coming Friday. I can't believe another year went by. She will be in 7th grade this coming school year starts (August). She is getting old too and of course if someone you love is adding a year each year that means I'm getting very old as well he he...Anyway forget the age, this coming Saturday on the 13th, we will be in England again for second time. This is our one week summer vacation because my hubby will never have another vacation until December (we are going home in the Phils.) Even though this is our second trip in England, I'm always excited to see such a beautiful and historic place or country like England. I'm so happy that my sister in-law stationed in England so that we can visit not only her but also the country. She will take us in London to see the Lion King Show Live! I have never been in that kind of show so this is my first time and my daughter, too. She is also taking us in Dublin, Ireland another country next to England. I don't know what to expect but they said that Ireland is expensive place like England. The only good thing about Ireland is that their currency is Euro like here in Germany unlike England who has Sterling Pounds almost two dollars for exchange in 1 pounds, it's outrageous! My sister in-law will also taking us in Pormeigerion(?), Spode and Aynsley where they sells the most expensive dishes like plates, mugs, pitcher and so on...She collects Fine Bone China, she probably has more than 10 different kind of dishes set. I collect some stuffs too but dishes? is not my thing. My hubby wants me to buy the dishes set but I told him that we can't afford it especially we are going home this year and we need that money not the dishes. We will see once we get there and I'll tell you what we have or done on our vacation. It will be busy week for us and I won't be able to post anything next week. But don't you worry, we will be back on the 20th of June and I will share my vacation week with you, I promise as always...

You have a wonderful day and take care...

No comments: