Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bad News....

Hi there everybody…..I felt terrible today because I couldn’t help my friend. She called me when we were at the Chinese Restaurant with my family and begging for my help. She is supposed to come home that day from her vacation in England but she got stuck at the airport because the airplane left her for some reason. She asked me if my husband will be free on Monday to pick her up but I told her that my husband worked until 5pm on Monday. I couldn’t pick her up because the place was far and I’m not familiar on Frankfurt Hahn area. I told her before that I couldn’t take her to the Hahn airport because I’m afraid to get lose in unfamiliar place like Hahn. We have been in Hahn airport once last October but my cousin is the one who drove. When we were leaving the airport going back home, he got lost twice and that’s when he followed the GPS or navigator. Now, my friend stayed in England for 1 more week and hopefully she has plans to get home. I’m sorry Rubz….

Good day everyone…

No comments: